How to easily remove Microsoft windows express?
Your antivirus told you that your PC had been infected with antivirus.net Trojan? Do you know what it is? Do you know the consequences if you leave it on system? Your antivirus couldn’t remove it and it keeps coming back after removal? You need assistance to help get rid of it? You are lucky to be here because the following post will show you professional removal guide to clear off antivirus.net Trojan.
Microsoft windows express information
Microsoft windows express is a fake security application from the same family of the rogue anti-spyware programs. It uses fake notifications and bogus system scan results to entice computer users into purchasing a full version of the Microsoft windows express program. In full version or trial version form, this malware is unable to detect or remove parasites. Once installed, it may cause damages to system registry entries and essential system files. It is suggested that Microsoft windows express be detected and removed with a spyware removal tool at once to reduce the risk of system damages.
Microsoft windows express can manually and voluntarily infect a computer via websites that advertise and promote illegitimate Antivirus software and Internet Security suites but most often infects a computer without consent alongside third-party malware, computer viruses, software, and files.
For example, it may bundle with third-party browser add-ons and extensions that fail to mention that they may bundle it with their downloaded product, as well as freeware, shareware, codes, and torrents. Even websites like download.com bundle and promote rogue software or scareware with their free downloads in order to generate revenue from third-parties. So in most cases, we recommend users removing it as quickly as possible in case network security will be harmfully influenced. Moreover, as an anti-spyware, it monitors users’ online activities and every behavior, so that they can make a more specific marketing plan to promote their useless and harmful products. Also, it will make use of the collected private data to perform malicious task. To protect computer system from harm, it’s recommended to remove Windows utility tool from system immediately once you find it on system.
Common symptoms of Microsoft windows express infection
1. Your identity and financial data will be missing or leaking to cyber hackers.
2. It brings miscellaneous virus and other infections to compromise computer setting.
3. It maliciously changes browser setting to cause it more vulnerable.
4. It disables system security tool to escape from detection.
5. It causes slow or failed network connection and sudden browser crash.
How to quickly remove Microsoft windows express?
Soluton1 Use manual method to remove infection
Step1 Use system Task Manager to disable process Setup.exe, here is how:
1. Press Alt, Ctrl and Del at the same time.
2. From the pop-up Task Manager, select Process tab and search for Setup.exe.
3. Right click on Setup.exe and choose End process.
Step2 Delete unused registry files and keys
1. Go to Start menu, click on Run.
2. In the Run box, type regedit and the Registry Editor will pop up.
3. Right click the left part of the window, select Find and find out the following registry key by typing the name into the Find box.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe “(Default)” = ‘ah’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “%LocalAppData%\.exe” -a “%1″ %*
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\ah “(Default)” = ‘Application’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\ah “Content Type” = ‘application/x-msdownload’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\ah\DefaultIcon “(Default)” = ‘%1′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\ah\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “%LocalAppData%\.exe” -a “%1″ %*
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “%LocalAppData%\.exe” -a “%1″ %*
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ah\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “%LocalAppData%\.exe” -a “%1″ %*
Step 3 Restore Windows system to its original form
1. Go to Start, click it and find Search.
2. Type System Restore into search box and then press Enter.
3. Select a restore point and then click Finish.
4. Save your open files, close all programs, and restart your computer to apply these changes.
Solution2 Automatic removal of infection
Best way to remove this virus is to use an automatic virus removal tool. A removal tool will help you to remove this virus and many other malware programs like Trojans, Spyware, rootkits, keyloggers, worms and many more. Prepare to go quickly removing Microsoft windows express from PC with Spyhunter.
1. Download a removal tool, follow the wizard to install it.
2. After setup, run a system scan with it.
3. Eliminate Microsoft windows express and malware by clicking Fix Threats.